Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Malu turned one year old on February 11, 2009. What a year it has been! I can't believe how fast she has grown and how fast a year goes by. I thought in honor of her birthday, I would put some pictures of her from one year ago, and from now. Enjoy!

*On the day she was born*

*2 weeks old*

*4 weeks old*

*6 weeks old*

*In the car on our way home from Paradise Kennels*

*Sleeping hard after a long first day with her new Mom & Dad*


*Chillin on the front porch*


And now at 1 year old!!!

*One of my favorite things is look out the window*



*Let's go Steelers!*

*With my boyfriend Drake then...*

*And with Drake now!*

1 comment:

CarolnBill said...

It's hard to believe! We should photoshop a photo of her on the front porch from last year & this year LOL