Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Playdate with Bella

Remember my friend Bella...


...well my mom took me to her house again this past weekend for another playdate. We had the best time. She loves tug-o-war just as much as me!! Here are some pics from our fun time!




We also walked down to the park to run around and play fetch...



It was so hot outside playing, so the first thing we did when we got back was get some water...
(they were drinking out of the same bowl at the same time!)

After a short nap, we got our second wind...



And because we had been such good girls playing together, Mr. B gave us some treats! But we had to sit first!!

Man I was pooped afterward...I slept the whole way home!

1 comment:

Our Girl Blue said...

Hi, guys! Malu - I had so much fun playing with you again, as always! I can't wait until we can do it again! My mom & dad wanted me to say hi to your mom & dad (and Bogart) - so hi, from them!
See you soon!
Licks,
Bella