Monday, June 30, 2008

Vacation to OBX

We went to the beach in the Outer Banks, N.C. for a week. What a great time! We took Malu and Bogart with us and they both had a blast. There are way too many pictures to post, so I posted just a few good ones.
*Malu on the way to the Beach*

*Bogart just relaxing and enjoying some sun*


*Malu running on the beach*

*I love the Beach!! Hurry up Dad!!*


*Ooohhh this water feels good*

*Dad and me napping after playing at the beach*


If you want to see more pics from our first "family" vacation...just let my mom know and she'll email you the link to the full album!

1 comment:

jan said...

Hey Jen, the pictures are great. Malu & Bogart are
such good looking children. Malu looks like she really likes swimming. I liked the pictures of Bella also. She is a beautiful Dane & looks like she is all legs. The pictures of Malu & Brlla sleeping are so sweet.

Thanks for sharing.